SPRING SOCCER 2021
Register Online February 1-28: http://sports.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=791286
Teams for Boys & Girls, ages 3 through 12th grade (Players must turn 3 by April 10, 2021, to be eligible for our Little Kickers division.)
- Late registrations are only accepted if there is room. Late fees apply.
- Registration is on a first come basis.
- No special requests can be honored.
- No refunds for player withdrawal. If season is cancelled, club expenses at the time of cancellation will determine the amount of refund issued to families.
- We will follow all MCCSC, WCSSF, Indiana Soccer, and local health department guidelines related to COVID-19 in place during the soccer season. Please note these may change as the season progresses, but we will keep families informed.
- Roster limits effect the number of players allowed in 11u, 13u, 15u, and 19u.
It is recommended to sign up as early as possible. No spots can be held. Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- IHSAA rules also effect the number of players in 19u. We will add players manually in the order the registrations are completed, as long as we do not exceed the IHSAA rules. It is important to select the “waitlist” option (if it is the only option listed when signing up) and submit your player’s
Spring schedules are not finalized yet.
- Rec season starts in April and ends the week prior to Memorial Day
- Select (Rec+) season begins with practices in mid-March and ends with tournaments the weekend of June 4-6